Monday, December 5, 2011

Home made peppermint bark.

So, a few days back, I decided I wanted to try making peppermint bark from scratch. So I went to Argentina and got some cocoa beans... lol KIDDING! But anyways, I went ahead and made it. I learned a few things and now I think tonight I'll make more.

One of my mom's co-workers had given her some food. Well, I washed the container and me, being a baker, filled it with peppermint bark.

***NOTE*** For those who don't know, it's polite to not return a plate or container to it's owner empty.

Anyways, she is a sweetheart and shared with some other people at work. Well, apparently several people loved it. The woman I babysit for commented that I should try selling it. I think that is a dandy idea. Mom said she has no idea how to market it. Mark said it sells itself. So, I'm trying to decide, should I sell it?

So here's my question to you, Should I sell it and for how much? I'm going to start making them in cupcake baking cups. So they will not be very big. I'm thinking we could sell them by piece and in like a pack, so like 5 for $1? 12 for $7? What do you guys think?

<3 Crafty Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment