Thursday, February 16, 2012

What Others Think of Us

I often find myself at a store, or in my car, thinking about the parson who just passed or is next to me. I sometimes catch myself thinking "Oh, he's cute." or something of the sort. I also begin to wonder, when people look at me, what crosses their mind. What do the think when they see me?

For those who don't know, I love psychology and love larning about peoples minds and thought prosseces. And I know we should not care what others think of us, and quite frankly, I only care about what a few people think of me. Alas, I love digging in people's minds and finding what makes them "tick". It's not a matter of "Oh, he's hot. I wonder if he saw me and thinks I'm atractive," but as the fact that I want t know what first comes to mind.

Then there's the time you look in the mirror and think "my hair looks horrible" or "oh no, another wrinkle". Sometimes I wonder what I look like through someone else's eyes. We are often too critical on ourselfs. I waslistening to the radio about Christmas time and they stated there was a new. Study that said others see us as 20% more atractive than we see ourselfs. This is so, not only because we are our worst critics, but others see our kindness and love for others as attractive as well. If you are not kind, carin and such, you may not be as atractive to a person. Personality actually does affect attraction.

So, do you think personality affects your attraction to someone? Do you ever wonder what people's first impressions are? Do you care what others think of you?

<3 Crafty Orange


No comments:

Post a Comment