Monday, June 16, 2014

500 Selfies to a New Me

I was unable to sleep last night and so, like a lot of people, I scrolled through Tumblr. I came across a post titled "How to feel better about yourself". There, it described 8 ways to help you, well, feel better about yourself. Number 7 hit me hard, and I've decided to go ahead and accept that challenge.

"7. Take pictures of yourself. Selfies are magnificent! Take 500! Take them everywhere! Find the good lighting! Pick your favorite one and realize what a wonderful work of art you are."  - Source

I have decided to take this post and turn it into a challenge. I am going to take one (or two) selfie(s) every day, all in different locations. I feel this will help me begin to feel better about myself, and get me to explore new places!

I will be going to all sorts of different places, so, if you have a restaurant or place you enjoy going, share! I would love to experience new places you love. Feel free to join me! All my posts will be on my Facebook, as well as my Instagram.

I can't wait to make new discoveries and memories! Join me!

<3 Crafty Orange



No comments:

Post a Comment